    I can't use e.FindControl("ddl") because button2_click have System.EventArgs
    not RepeaterItemEventArgs

    Any suggestion?

    =?Utf-8?B?aHV6eg==?=, Nov 5, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?aHV6eg==?=

    Scott Allen Guest

    Hi Huzz:

    I'm not sure how e.FindControl compiles because System.EventArgs
    doesn't have a FindControl method. Perhaps you could post some code?

    If you can keep track of the RepeaterItem (or the index of the
    RepeaterItem) you are currently editing, you could call FindControl
    there.

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/