    Anyone have similar experiences/problems ? any ideas ?

    grazias
    Dave
    Dave Harrison, Jul 30, 2003

  2. Dave Harrison

    Andrew Dalke Guest

    Dave Harrison:
    > The error is quite simply a coredump.
    >
    > Anyone have similar experiences/problems ? any ideas ?

    Since you have the core dump, can you give us a stack trace?

    Is it possible to make a small version of the code which
    reproduces the error?

    Can you trace which function is causing the core dump, eg,
    by using a debugger (like pdb, which comes with Python),
    or by using venerable print statements?

    Without this information, it's highly unlikely that someone can
    make any more detailed comment. The best you might get is
    "yeah, that was a problem in version XYZ, upgrade and it'll
    go away", which is not a solution for you.

    Andrew
    Andrew Dalke, Aug 1, 2003