    file, but rather based on my own rules, instatiate Page objects and cause
    them to render manually. Is this possible?

    Paul
    PJ6, Sep 8, 2006

  2. Paul,

    You can... there's a commercial tool that might help:
    http://www.isapirewrite.com/

    A simple scheme is available via asp.net 2.0's urlMappings web.config
    element.

    You can also do this via your own http handler... try searching for
    urlrewrite and httphandler.

    Regards,

    Rob

    Rob MacFadyen, Sep 8, 2006

  3. PJ6

    Guest

    yes.

    Look at HttpModule or if not ASP.NET - ISAPI

    Following article is good read.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/02/08/HTTPFilters/

    PJ6 wrote:
    > I want to support web addresses that do not correlate with any physical
    > file, but rather based on my own rules, instatiate Page objects and cause
    > them to render manually. Is this possible?
    >
    > Paul
    , Sep 8, 2006