Embedded fonts

Ken Kast

I used WEFT to create an embedded font. If you go to kenkast.com you will
see the embedded font in the title. If you go to www.kenkast.com you get
Arial, as if it can't find the embedded font. Can anyone explain why this
is happening?

Ken

spaghetti

Ken Kast said:
I used WEFT to create an embedded font. If you go to kenkast.com you will
see the embedded font in the title. If you go to www.kenkast.com you get
Arial, as if it can't find the embedded font. Can anyone explain why this
is happening?

You've probably embedded the font, but you haven't told anything you
actually want it to use it. Where you have:

@font-face {
font-family: Enviro;
font-style: normal;
font-weight: 700;
src: url(ENVIRO0.eot);
}

You need to put something like this right under that:

body { font-family: Enviro; }

This tells the browser you want to use the font "Enviro" on the <body>
element and all child elements that don't explicitly set their own font.

Ken Kast

Actually it turned out the problem was that I hadn't given WEFT both of
those URLs as "mirrors" so it only recognized the font on the one "page" I
had given it. I reran WEFT telling it both are OK and now the page displays
correctly whichever way I get to it.

Ken