    Arial, as if it can't find the embedded font. Can anyone explain why this
    is happening?

    Ken
    Ken Kast, Jul 5, 2003

  2. Ken Kast

    spaghetti Guest

    "Ken Kast" <> wrote in message
    news:ggGNa.17$...
    > I used WEFT to create an embedded font. If you go to kenkast.com you

    will
    > see the embedded font in the title. If you go to www.kenkast.com you get
    > Arial, as if it can't find the embedded font. Can anyone explain why this
    > is happening?

    You've probably embedded the font, but you haven't told anything you
    actually want it to use it. Where you have:

    @font-face {
    font-family: Enviro;
    font-style: normal;
    font-weight: 700;
    src: url(ENVIRO0.eot);
    }

    You need to put something like this right under that:

    body { font-family: Enviro; }

    This tells the browser you want to use the font "Enviro" on the <body>
    element and all child elements that don't explicitly set their own font.
    spaghetti, Jul 6, 2003

  3. Ken Kast

    Ken Kast Guest

    Actually it turned out the problem was that I hadn't given WEFT both of
    those URLs as "mirrors" so it only recognized the font on the one "page" I
    had given it. I reran WEFT telling it both are OK and now the page displays
    correctly whichever way I get to it.

    Ken

    Ken Kast, Jul 6, 2003