Embeded DataGrid

Duwayne

I have a Repeater control that embends a usercontrol that contains a
datagrid. The user control handles adding and updating rows of the
datagrid. The Repeater control is the master and the datagrid is the
detail. My question is when I add a new row, and do a rebind for the
usercontrol/datagrid the end result is a blank grid with headers. The
Repeater control looks okay. I practically have to reload the whole
page by calling Response.Redirect for it to display the newly added
row. Any ideas?