    Thanks for your help.
    Regards.

    Yervant.

    YERVANT, Jun 23, 2004

  2. this could be done very easily in a vbs script. havent tried it in asp
    though. of course, this would only work server side, but you could creaet a
    page to asp file to run the vbs script.

    <script language="VBScript">
    dim shell
    set shell = wscript.createobject("wscript.shell")
    shell.sendkeys "{PRTSC}"
    wscript.sleep 200
    wscript.quit()
    set shell = nothing