emulating document.documentElement on pre W3C DOM browsers

Gregor Kofler

SAM meinte:
Yes yes yes understood (while these missing {} are optional)

but with my "normal" way ...
30 lines to tell white spaces missing and wrong indentation
Without forgiving unknown variables

It says, that it will "hurt your feelings". ;-)

At first I was pretty pissed by the way JSLint was complaining about
everything, too. However, after spending quite some time tracking down a
bug due to an undeclared variable, I frequently check my scripts with
JSLint. You can still ignore the "error messages", once you know what
causes them.

Gregor

SAM

Gregor Kofler a écrit :
At first I was pretty pissed by the way JSLint was complaining about (...)
You can still ignore the "error messages", once you know what causes them.

And finally, what's the use to continue to use it ?