encapsulate into javascript function

google

Can someone please help me here? I need to know how to code the
following object into a single javascript function...

codeBase=http://www.nullsoft.com/nsv/em­bed/nsvplayx_vp3_mp3.cab#Versi­on=-1,-1,...

height=480 width=640 border=0
classid=clsid:C5E28B9D-0A68-4B­50-94E9-E8F6B4697514>
<PARAM NAME="Location" VALUE="http://localhost:2001/;stream.­nsv" ref>

<param name="_Version" value="65536">
<param name="_ExtentX" value="16933">
<param name="_ExtentY" value="12700">
<param name="_StockProps" value="0">
<param name="Bandwidth" value>
<embed type="application/x-nsv-vp3-mp­3" width=640 height=480
codebase="http://www.nullsoft.com/nsv/em­bed/nsvmoz_vp3_mp3.xpi"location="http://localhost:2001/;stream.­nsv"></embed></object>

I'm confused about the exact syntax I would use to get the entire
object into a single function.

Thanks! :)