encoding question

Alfonso

How can I change the behaviour with encoding in srings to use a
particular encoding?

Thank you for your answers.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com

Austin Ziegler

How can I change the behaviour with encoding in srings to use a
particular encoding?

Thank you for your answers.

Iconv, if you've got it. Note that this is dangerous unless you know
for certain what your String's encoding is, because there's nothing on
the String to tell you what its encoding is.

-austin