Encryption in ASP.Net 2.0

anoop

Hello,
I am developing my own website on ASP.Net 2.0 on local machine
that has WinXP SP2 with IIS 5.1. I have already implemented SSL with Client
and Server Certificates along with Membership provider in Web.Config file.
But Still Authentication information from Login control can be intercepted in
clear text in Proxies such as PAROS. Is it possible to use RSAEncryption
using RSAEncryptoProvider in .Net 2.0 without interfering with SSL. How do I
implement.

Thank you