  1. Cherry

    Cherry Guest

    I have a web form with a textbox and a button. What I want to happen is whenever enter key was pressed, the script behind button_click will be triggered. I have already searched problem same as mine but I was not able to resolve it since they make use of c#. How can I do this using VB.net?
    Cherry, Feb 16, 2004

  2. hi Cherry, if that button is the only button on your form then it will be
    the default button that will postback when you hit enter, however if you
    have more than one button then you will have to resort some javascript to
    perform this.

    Andy smith has a free control, the "default button" which makes this very
    simple and does exactly this, in that you can designate a default button and
    control this from code.

    for more check out his free control.
    http://www.metabuilders.com/

    hmm the site appears to be down. However should be back online soon. Look
    for the default button control from the list of controls on his site.

    Alessandro Zifiglio, Feb 19, 2004