    display the local variables.

    TIA
    -Chris

    Chris Hohmann, Jul 23, 2003

  2. Chris Hohmann

    Ray at Guest

    I'd love it if someone replied and said, "That's not true; here's how," but
    I do not believe there is any way to loop through a variables collection or
    anything like that, other than to just code it yourself.

    Although you probably would not want to do this, you could use all session
    variables while debugging and loop through them though.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Jul 23, 2003

  3. "Ray at <%=sLocation%>" <myfirstname at lane34 dot com> wrote in message
    > I'd love it if someone replied and said, "That's not true; here's

    how," but
    > I do not believe there is any way to loop through a variables

    collection or
    > anything like that, other than to just code it yourself.
    >
    > Although you probably would not want to do this, you could use all

    session
    > variables while debugging and loop through them though.
    >
    > Ray at work
    >
    > "Chris Hohmann" <hohmannATyahooDOTcom> wrote in message
    > > Does anyone know of a way to enumerate the local variable scope? The
    > > reason I ask is that I have a function that dumps the contents of
    > > response,request,server,etc... for debugging purposes. I'd like to

    also
    > > display the local variables.
    > >
    > > TIA
    > > -Chris

    Yeah, that's what I thought. I do enumerate the Session and Application
    scope as well. I've settled for eval'ing items in a "watch list". Thanks
    for the feedback.

    -Chris

    Chris Hohmann, Jul 23, 2003