equivalent to C pointer

abdelkader belahcene

Hi everybody,

I am new to python and I am discovering it.
I know C well,
and want to know if python knows how to manage Pointers
like pointer to function here is a C example how to write it in python
Intergration with trapeze method

When we write Trapeze ( at the compilation level) we don't know which
functions
Fonc to handle. Here for example we use sin and a user defined F1
The program is attached too

#include <stdio.h>
#include <math.h>

double F1 (double x){
return x*x;
}
double Trapeze(double Fonc(double ),
double left, double right, double step){
double X1, X0, Y0, Y1, Z = 0;
for(X0=left; X0 < right ; X0 = X0 + step) {
X1 = X0 + step;
Y1 = Fonc(X1); Y0 = Fonc(X0);
Z += (Y1 + Y0) * step * 0.5;
}
return Z;
}
int main(){
double y;
y=Trapeze(sin, -2.5, 3.2, 0.1);
printf("\n\tValue for sin is : \t %8.3lf ", y);
y=Trapeze(F1, 0, 3, 0.1);
printf("\n\tValue for F1 is : \t %8.3lf ", y);
return 0;
}
/**
Value for sin is : 0.197