    the lowest security setting. All I get is the error nosh. Is the page
    working for anyone else?

    Fraser.

    Fraser Ross, Sep 29, 2005

  2. Fraser Ross

    Zara Guest

    Fraser Ross wrote:
    > http://erdani.org/errata/
    >
    > I'm using IE6 which might not be compatible with this page. I've tried
    > the lowest security setting. All I get is the error nosh. Is the page
    > working for anyone else?
    >
    > Fraser.

    Does not work for me, neither. Mozilla FireFox 1.0.6

    Zara, Sep 29, 2005

  3. Fraser Ross

    mlimber Guest

    Fraser Ross wrote:
    > http://erdani.org/errata/
    >
    > I'm using IE6 which might not be compatible with this page. I've tried
    > the lowest security setting. All I get is the error nosh. Is the page
    > working for anyone else?
    >
    > Fraser.

    Nosh for me too, and I'm using Firefox 1.07. The page, BTW, is the
    errata for _Modern C++ Design_ and not entirely unrelated to this
    group. :)

    Cheers! --M

    mlimber, Sep 29, 2005
  4. Fraser Ross wrote:
    > http://erdani.org/errata/
    >
    > I'm using IE6 which might not be compatible with this page. I've tried
    > the lowest security setting. All I get is the error nosh. Is the page
    > working for anyone else?

    I use Mozilla and I get the same error.

    Victor Bazarov, Sep 29, 2005
  5. Fraser Ross

    Howard Guest

    "mlimber" <> wrote in message
    > Fraser Ross wrote:
    >> http://erdani.org/errata/
    >>
    >> I'm using IE6 which might not be compatible with this page. I've tried
    >> the lowest security setting. All I get is the error nosh. Is the page
    >> working for anyone else?
    >>
    >> Fraser.

    > Nosh for me too, and I'm using Firefox 1.07. The page, BTW, is the
    > errata for _Modern C++ Design_ and not entirely unrelated to this
    > group. :)

    Nosh??? You had a snack at that web site? :)

    But, thanks for clarifying what the link was to.

    To the OP: that info _really_ should have been in the original post. I
    don't know about you, but I _never_ click on a link when I don't know what
    that link is in the first place. (Also, reducing your security settings to
    the minimum in IE is only inviting disaster!)

    -Howard

    Howard, Sep 29, 2005
  6. Fraser Ross

    Wojtek Guest

    I'm using Opera 8.5 and I get the same error

    Wojtek, Sep 29, 2005
  7. Fraser Ross

    Fraser Ross Guest

    Thanks for the replies. A typo I noticed which probably isn't in the
    errata list is the name Erich Gamma written as Gamma, Erich in the
    bibliography.

    Fraser.

    Fraser Ross, Sep 30, 2005
  8. Fraser Ross wrote:
    > Thanks for the replies. A typo I noticed which probably isn't in the
    > errata list is the name Erich Gamma written as Gamma, Erich in the
    > bibliography.

    And where's the typo? I mean, do you consider that writing your name as
    "Ross, Fraser" would be a typo? Could it be that there are different
    ways of listing books in the bibliography section, between what you
    learned (or are used to) and what Andrei knows? Just a thought...

    Victor Bazarov, Sep 30, 2005