erratic behaviour of tables inside forms

Rusty

Hi....

I'm working on a site for a fitness trainer who is signing up people for
exercise classes. There's a fairly long form, divided into three sections,
registration, medical info, and liability release. Each of these is
actually part of one overall <FORM> tag, but each section is formatted in a
seperate table.

The top and bottom tables are centered just fine, but the middle table
(medical form) seems to refuse to center.
I'm using Dreamweaver MX, and have examined the code, but can't seem to clue
in to why this is happening. Any helpful hints would be appreciated...

rusty

(url = http://www.myadventurebootcamp.com/register.htm )

Hywel

Hi....

I'm working on a site for a fitness trainer who is signing up people for
exercise classes. There's a fairly long form, divided into three sections,
registration, medical info, and liability release. Each of these is
actually part of one overall <FORM> tag, but each section is formatted in a
seperate table.

The top and bottom tables are centered just fine, but the middle table
(medical form) seems to refuse to center.
I'm using Dreamweaver MX, and have examined the code, but can't seem to clue
in to why this is happening. Any helpful hints would be appreciated...

Sort this out, first:
ttp://tinyurl.com/2v5pt

Hywel

Hi....

I'm working on a site for a fitness trainer who is signing up people for
exercise classes. There's a fairly long form, divided into three sections,
registration, medical info, and liability release. Each of these is
actually part of one overall <FORM> tag, but each section is formatted in a
seperate table.

The top and bottom tables are centered just fine, but the middle table
(medical form) seems to refuse to center.
I'm using Dreamweaver MX, and have examined the code, but can't seem to clue
in to why this is happening. Any helpful hints would be appreciated...

rusty

(url = http://www.myadventurebootcamp.com/register.htm )

Over a thousand lines of JavaScript for form validation, and another
1000 lines or really bad mark-up - that is bloody shocking. If DWMX is
chucking that crap out it's time to spend absolutely no money on HTML
Kit.