    in to why this is happening. Any helpful hints would be appreciated...

    rusty

    (url = http://www.myadventurebootcamp.com/register.htm )
    Rusty, Feb 21, 2004

  2. Rusty

    Hywel Guest

    In article <oyAZb.28631$n17.9500@clgrps13>, says...
    > Hi....
    >
    > I'm working on a site for a fitness trainer who is signing up people for
    > exercise classes. There's a fairly long form, divided into three sections,
    > registration, medical info, and liability release. Each of these is
    > actually part of one overall <FORM> tag, but each section is formatted in a
    > seperate table.
    >
    > The top and bottom tables are centered just fine, but the middle table
    > (medical form) seems to refuse to center.
    > I'm using Dreamweaver MX, and have examined the code, but can't seem to clue
    > in to why this is happening. Any helpful hints would be appreciated...

    Sort this out, first:
    ttp://tinyurl.com/2v5pt

    --
    Hywel I do not eat quiche
    http://kibo.org.uk/
    Hywel, Feb 21, 2004

  3. Rusty

    Hywel Guest

    In article <oyAZb.28631$n17.9500@clgrps13>, says...
    > Hi....
    >
    > I'm working on a site for a fitness trainer who is signing up people for
    > exercise classes. There's a fairly long form, divided into three sections,
    > registration, medical info, and liability release. Each of these is
    > actually part of one overall <FORM> tag, but each section is formatted in a
    > seperate table.
    >
    > The top and bottom tables are centered just fine, but the middle table
    > (medical form) seems to refuse to center.
    > I'm using Dreamweaver MX, and have examined the code, but can't seem to clue
    > in to why this is happening. Any helpful hints would be appreciated...
    >
    > rusty
    >
    > (url = http://www.myadventurebootcamp.com/register.htm )

    Over a thousand lines of JavaScript for form validation, and another
    1000 lines or really bad mark-up - that is bloody shocking. If DWMX is
    chucking that crap out it's time to spend absolutely no money on HTML
    Kit.

    --
    Hywel I do not eat quiche
    http://kibo.org.uk/