Error:: Activex componet can not create object:"WScript.Shell"

Mike John

I am trying to use the shell object to send keys to the
explorer browser to run the send page funcion.

I am receiving the above error only when I put my html
file in the web server folder.However if I am runing the
file local it will work
Any reason, why when the file is in the web server folder
the create object failed to created the shell object.

Systax:
<head>
<Form name = myform>
<input type = button onclick = "Sendmy()" value
= "Axiolog Email">
</form>
</head>
<script langauage = "Javascript">
function Sendmxy()
{
alert("ASDFSA")
var wshell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")

}

</script>

<SCRIPT Language=VBScript>

Sub Sendmy()

Dim WshShell
dim intloop
dim intCount
dim intc
Set WshShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
alert("Yes")

WshShell.SendKeys("%(T)")

WshShell.SendKeys("+(M)")

WshShell.SendKeys("+(M)")
WshShell.SendKeys("+(P)")

End Sub

</SCRIPT>

</Html>

sincerely yours

Mike John

Steve C. Orr, MCSD

Browser security settings may be hampering your attempts. To get it to
work, the setting you'll most likely need to adjust can be found on the
Internet Options dialog under the Tools dropdown menu in Internet Explorer.
Go to the security tab. With local Intranet selected (assuming this is an
intranet app), click the "Customize Level." button. Find the setting titled
"Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe" and change the
selection to either "enable" or "prompt."