error C2664 ???

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by sambuls, Nov 13, 2008.

  1. sambuls

    sambuls

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    hello,

    I'm using microsoft visual studio c++ to create a windows form application
    When I try to link the value of a trackbar to a label I get an error C2664...

    This is my code:

    private: System::Void trackBar1_Scroll(System::Object^ sender,System::EventArgs^ e) {
    this->label1->Text = this->trackBar1->Value
    }
    };

    can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong?

    sambuls, Nov 13, 2008