Error creating big Word docs in asp.net

Guest

Hello!

I have developed a function which create a word doc. It works fine for
smaller amount of text but when I want to create larger documents something
goes wrong!

The application stops at this line:
oWordDoc.SaveAs(ref fileName, ref missing, ref missing, ref missing, ref
missing, ref missing, ref readOnly, ref missing, ref missing, ref missing,
ref missing, ref missing, ref missing, ref missing, ref missing, ref
missing);
with the error message:
The message filter indicated that the application is busy.
How can I work around this problem? Is there any way to check if the
application is busy?