    I want a callbackfunction to be called instead.
    How can I register such a callback function ?
    Where can I find documentation on that ?
    Guenther Sohler, May 23, 2005

  2. Guenther Sohler

    Anno Siegel Guest

    Guenther Sohler <> wrote in comp.lang.perl.misc:
    > Hallo,
    >
    > I have a embedded perl in my c program.
    > Whenever perl creates an error(eg function not found)
    > it quits my whole program. i dont want this.
    > I want a callbackfunction to be called instead.
    > How can I register such a callback function ?
    > Where can I find documentation on that ?

    perldoc perlcall, look for the G_EVAL flag.

    Anno
    Anno Siegel, May 23, 2005

  3. On Mon, 23 May 2005 11:08:35 +0000, Anno Siegel wrote:
    Hallo Anno,

    It works wery fine,
    thank you for your help!
    Guenther Sohler, May 24, 2005
  4. Guenther Sohler

    Anno Siegel Guest

    Guenther Sohler <> wrote in comp.lang.perl.misc:
    > On Mon, 23 May 2005 11:08:35 +0000, Anno Siegel wrote:
    > Hallo Anno,
    >
    > It works wery fine,
    > thank you for your help!

    What does? Quote some context when you reply. That *you* see the
    posting you are replying to as you write doesn't mean your readers
    see it when they read it. Show some consideration.

    Anno
    Anno Siegel, May 24, 2005
  5. -berlin.de (Anno Siegel) writes:
    > Guenther Sohler <> wrote in comp.lang.perl.misc:
    > > On Mon, 23 May 2005 11:08:35 +0000, Anno Siegel wrote:
    > > Hallo Anno,
    > >
    > > It works wery fine,
    > > thank you for your help!

    > What does? Quote some context when you reply. That *you* see the
    > posting you are replying to as you write doesn't mean your readers
    > see it when they read it. Show some consideration.

    I think that many people post a quick question here, get an answer,
    give thanks, and then don't read anything further. This seems especially
    probable to me if they apparently haven't read the posting guidelines.
    Arndt Jonasson, May 24, 2005
  6. Guenther Sohler

    Anno Siegel Guest

    Arndt Jonasson <> wrote in comp.lang.perl.misc:

    > -berlin.de (Anno Siegel) writes:
    > > Guenther Sohler <> wrote in comp.lang.perl.misc:
    > > > On Mon, 23 May 2005 11:08:35 +0000, Anno Siegel wrote:
    > > > Hallo Anno,
    > > >
    > > > It works wery fine,
    > > > thank you for your help!

    > > What does? Quote some context when you reply. That *you* see the
    > > posting you are replying to as you write doesn't mean your readers
    > > see it when they read it. Show some consideration.

    > I think that many people post a quick question here, get an answer,
    > give thanks, and then don't read anything further. This seems especially
    > probable to me if they apparently haven't read the posting guidelines.

    I realize that, though in this case the OP *has* posted again. I'm
    writing these replies more for the general benefit than for the
    individual I'm replying to. Not that I have any illusions about
    googlistas and their propensity to lurk before they post, but not
    replying would look like endorsement.

    It's a nuisance.

    Anno
    Anno Siegel, May 24, 2005