    errors i want that if a error is arise that the script starts all over
    from then beginning and not that is is printing the error.

    thank u for helping me!
    Frank Bechstein, May 11, 2004

  2. Frank Bechstein

    Guest

    Frank Bechstein a écrit :

    > I hope somebody could tell me how i can make a python script handling
    > errors i want that if a error is arise that the script starts all over
    > from then beginning and not that is is printing the error.
    >
    > thank u for helping me!

    I think exception can help you in this task, you can find documentation
    and examples in the tutorial at this url :
    http://www.python.org/doc/2.3.3/tut/node10.html

    Gaël,
    , May 11, 2004

  3. On Tue, 11 May 2004 02:01:51 +0200, Frank Bechstein
    <> wrote:

    >I hope somebody could tell me how i can make a python script handling
    >errors i want that if a error is arise that the script starts all over
    >from then beginning and not that is is printing the error.
    >
    >thank u for helping me!

    In addition to reading about exceptions, it might be good to have the
    program do something different. Start from a different beginning, so
    the error does not happen repeatedly. :)
    --dang
    Daniel 'Dang' Griffith, May 11, 2004
  4. Thank you! I figured it out
    Frank Bechstein, May 11, 2004