error handling

Frank Bechstein

I hope somebody could tell me how i can make a python script handling
errors i want that if a error is arise that the script starts all over
from then beginning and not that is is printing the error.

thank u for helping me!

gael.pegliasco

Frank Bechstein a écrit :

I hope somebody could tell me how i can make a python script handling
errors i want that if a error is arise that the script starts all over
from then beginning and not that is is printing the error.

thank u for helping me!

I think exception can help you in this task, you can find documentation
and examples in the tutorial at this url :
http://www.python.org/doc/2.3.3/tut/node10.html

Gaël,

Daniel 'Dang' Griffith

I hope somebody could tell me how i can make a python script handling
errors i want that if a error is arise that the script starts all over
from then beginning and not that is is printing the error.

thank u for helping me!
In addition to reading about exceptions, it might be good to have the
program do something different. Start from a different beginning, so
the error does not happen repeatedly. :)
--dang