error html javascript ??

adel

I have a strange error !!
My script work perfectly with mozilla but with IE there are a problem !
the problem is indicated like that :
in my html page I do :
<input type="button" value="Search"
onclick="complete();">
and in my javascript :
function complete() {
var target= document.getElementById("destinataire").value;

It works with mozilla but with IE I can't execute the function complete
and the IE says :
Error : Object doesn't support this action

(I tried with : "document.xmlform.destinataire.value" in javascript
but I have the same error ...)

Anyone knows what may be the problem ??

thank you

Jonathan N. Little

I have a strange error !!
My script work perfectly with mozilla but with IE there are a problem !
the problem is indicated like that :
in my html page I do :
<input type="button" value="Search"
onclick="complete();">
and in my javascript :
function complete() {
var target= document.getElementById("destinataire").value;

It works with mozilla but with IE I can't execute the function complete
and the IE says :
Error : Object doesn't support this action

(I tried with : "document.xmlform.destinataire.value" in javascript
but I have the same error ...)

Anyone knows what may be the problem ??

Need more of your code, problem most likely in what you have *not*
included. Please, please, and pretty-please post a url.