error implement big project

Joined
Sep 2, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
我安装了 ISE 7.1 ,运行小程序的时候 都是正确的,但是以运行大程序的时候 就出错了
一般是综合没有问题
但是 实现错误,之所以这样说,是因为同个代码在别人的机子上跑成功了,所以能排除程序本身问题

为什么会这样呢 ?

I can compile and implement a small project with ISE 7.1 successful ,but error implement a large project with ISE 7.1,why does this happen?

I can assume the large project is ok for it can be compiled and implemented with the ISE 7.1 successful in my parter's computer .
can anyone help me on this topic ?

Joined
Sep 2, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
error message

error message as following:(错误提示信息)

{ERROR: TOP_encode.prj created outside of ISE environment.}
ERROR: Unable to create the required project files
how can deal with this problem ??can any body help me on this topic ,please ??