error in property visibility

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by giangiammy, May 26, 2006.

  1. giangiammy

    giangiammy Guest

    hi all,

    switching from firefox 1.07 to 1.5.0.3 (linux version)
    I got errors on a javascript page:
    error in parsing value for property 'visibility'. Declaration dropped.

    the proble should be in:

    div.screenMain { visibility: show; }
    div.screenMap { visibility: hidden; }
    div.screenConfiguration { visibility: hidden; }

    and then I use it:

    id="screenMap"
    style="top: 0; left: 0; position: absolute; z-index: 10; visibility:
    show;">
    <!-- div at high level to keep the map -->

    but I do not understand the problem:
    by the way, the page do what I expect.
    Any idea?

    thanks
    giammy
    giangiammy, May 26, 2006

  2. giangiammy

    Evertjan. Guest

    giangiammy wrote on 26 mei 2006 in comp.lang.javascript:

    > div.screenMain { visibility: show; }

    There is no Javascript in your Q, so off-topic on this NG

    Ask a css NG, like comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets

    visibility:show; is only in very old NS, I think

    Try:

    visibility:visible;

    --
    Evertjan.