    the project folder.

    Can anyone tell me what this means and how to correct it?

    TIA
    kwele, Jun 4, 2004

  2. --------------------
    >ath: nntpswitch.com
    >From: kwele <>
    >Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webservices
    >Subject: Error on starting new Web Services project
    >Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 11:30:59 -0700
    >
    >When I open a Web Services project, I get the following error:
    >
    >Load of property 'OutputPath' failed. The 'Output Path' must be under
    >the project folder.
    >
    >Can anyone tell me what this means and how to correct it?
    >
    >TIA

    Hi,

    Can I just check if you are pointing to deep folder paths for your project? Cos sometimes that may cause problems and a workaround for thatto add a second
    project to the solution and build it. Also, if you close the IDE down and reopen it, the project with the problem works fine. it just seems that after you close the
    project and reopen it, the project path is correct.

    Give that a go.

    Hope that helps,

    Michelle

    ***Disclaimer: This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and confers no rights.***
    Michelle Hlaing, Feb 28, 2005