Error on using require 'unittests/setup'

Puneet Pattar

I have a Test file with fallowing required items

require 'test/unit'
require 'unittests/setup'
require 'watir'
require 'watir/WindowHelper'
..

Brian Candler

Puneet said:
require 'unittests/setup'

(Notice that's line 2 of your script)
when i run this file i got the error
C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in
`gem_original_require': no such file to load -- unittests/setup
(LoadError)
from C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in
`require'
from IE_Test.rb:2

Apart from the rubygems noise, that error is fairly clear. Line 2 of
your program has an error. You are executing

require 'unittests/setup'

and no such library was found on your system. That's what "no such file
to load -- unittests/setup (LoadError)" means.
what could be the solution for this error.

If 'unittests/setup' is a third-party library (I've never heard of it),
then you need to install it.

If 'unittests/setup' is your own code, then ensure that you have set up
Ruby's $LOAD_PATH (or $:) so that it can be found.