    Thanks,

    David

    , Mar 6, 2006

  2. Larry Guest

    Sounds like you have a separate ANT install on your PC. Eclipse has
    it's own ANT version as a plugin; that may be why it's working for you
    on the command line.

    It looks like you can adjust Eclipse's ANT classpath to add 3rd party
    JAR's by going to here from the Eclipse menu: Window -> Preferences ->
    Ant -> Runtime -> Classpath tab

    Click on the "Add External JARS" to point to your ANT 3rd party JAR to
    Eclipse's ANT classpath.

    Hope this works out for you....

    Larry

    Larry, Mar 7, 2006