    Regards,
    Slava

    , Jun 20, 2013

  2. Re: Error running xmlrpc Client and server under different Pythonversions

    See http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-3108/#xmlrpc-package

    --
    "Steve is going for the pink ball - and for those of you who are
    watching in black and white, the pink is next to the green." Snooker

    Mark Lawrence

    Mark Lawrence, Jun 20, 2013

  3. Re: Error running xmlrpc Client and server under different Pythonversions

    On 20 Jun 2013 08:46, <> wrote:

    > Hello.
    >
    > I need to run xmlrpc Server under Python 3.3 and Client under Python 2.7.

    But when I try to do so, I receive the following exception:

    > "<class 'NameError'>:global name 'xmlrpclib' is not defined"

    Somewhere in your code you are trying to use the name 'xmlrpclib' but it
    was not imported or otherwise assigned to. Search through your code to find
    the usage.

    > What is the reason for such an exception. As far as I understand xmlrpc

    is language independent. Please help.

    The fact that it is language independent is irrelevant since this is a code
    error.

    Cheers

    Fábio Santos, Jun 20, 2013