    2-- That one particular CSS style that is called for is not supported?

    3-- That "style" is being used in its generic sense and does not
    necessarily refer to CSS at all?

    Tiffany S., Apr 10, 2006

  2. Tiffany S.

    JDS Guest

    On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 09:54:49 -0400, Tiffany S. wrote:

    > When I try to log into my account at Hotmail, I receive the following
    > notice on an otherwise blank screen:
    >
    >>ERROR !! Style is not supported !!

    > What is most likely meant by "style"?
    >
    > 1-- That CSS in general is not supported?
    >
    > 2-- That one particular CSS style that is called for is not supported?
    >
    > 3-- That "style" is being used in its generic sense and does not
    > necessarily refer to CSS at all?

    Yes. No. Maybe. All of the above.

    --
    JDS | lid

    JDS, Apr 10, 2006

  3. Tiffany S.

    Neredbojias Guest

    To further the education of mankind, (Tiffany S.)
    declaimed:

    > When I try to log into my account at Hotmail, I receive the following
    > notice on an otherwise blank screen:
    >
    >>ERROR !! Style is not supported !!

    > What is most likely meant by "style"?
    >
    > 1-- That CSS in general is not supported?
    >
    > 2-- That one particular CSS style that is called for is not supported?
    >
    > 3-- That "style" is being used in its generic sense and does not
    > necessarily refer to CSS at all?

    Who knows? How is styling involved in the login process?

    --
    Neredbojias
    Infinity can have limits.

    Neredbojias, Apr 10, 2006
  4. Tiffany S.

    Jim Moe Guest

    Tiffany S. wrote:
    > When I try to log into my account at Hotmail, I receive the following
    > notice on an otherwise blank screen:
    >
    >>ERROR !! Style is not supported !!

    > What is most likely meant by "style"?

    Ask Hotmail's support.

    (Remove .AXSPAMGN for email)

    Jim Moe, Apr 10, 2006
  5. Tiffany S. wrote:

    > When I try to log into my account at Hotmail, I receive the following
    > notice on an otherwise blank screen:
    >
    >>ERROR !! Style is not supported !!

    > What is most likely meant by "style"?
    >
    > 1-- That CSS in general is not supported?
    >
    > 2-- That one particular CSS style that is called for is not supported?
    >
    > 3-- That "style" is being used in its generic sense and does not
    > necessarily refer to CSS at all?

    Microsoft is behind Hotmail, isn't it? If so...who knows? :)

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 11, 2006