Error: sys.webforms.pagerequestmanagerParserErrorException

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by HRsoft Informática, Aug 2, 2008.

  1. Windows 2003 webedition - asp.net 3.5

    Dear friends

    I installed my apps on IIS 6 on 2k3 WE, configured with ASP.NET 3.5
    My app has Ajax with Ajax ToolKit

    when running the application on the 2k3 Server with IE 6, all is Ok.

    But when called from my network stations (with XP Pro or Vista Business,
    with IE 7), the app is load, and show the login.aspx. After type the
    user/password, and when the app need to jump to default.aspx, I receive this
    error:
    sys.webforms.pagerequestmanagerParserErrorException. The message received
    from the server could not be parsed. Common causes for this error are when
    the response is modified by calls to response.write(), response filters,
    httpModules or server trace is enabled.
    Details: error parsing near '
    <!DOCTYPE html P'

    After this, the app can call the default.aspx page.
    I use masterpages in my app

    In entyre app, there aren´t: response.write, etc

    --
    Hércules
    HRsoft Informática - Rio de Janeiro - Brasil
    HRsoft Informática, Aug 2, 2008

  2. Friends

    I found out some old files (.aspx) of old tests. After exclude these files
    from projects, and rebuild web site, the error disappearead.

    Thanks.

    HRsoft Informática, Aug 2, 2008