    property true...
    Help is very much appreciated

    Thank u

    Robert M, Dec 9, 2003

  2. Are you talking about the asterisk (*) character or the single quote(')?

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    "Robert M" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am having a problem when I enter a new row using data grid footer and

    the
    > data contains asterisk ('). I can use replace function, and it will not
    > crash the program but it shows 2 asterisk (' '). Actually it does not

    happen
    > in all footers and I can not find what is the difference, unless I turn

    some

    Kevin Spencer, Dec 9, 2003

  3. Robert M

    Robert M Guest

    Re: Error when add a new row using footer of datagrid that contain asterisk single quote (')

    I am talking about single quote (')

    Robert M, Dec 10, 2003
  4. Re: Error when add a new row using footer of datagrid that contain asterisk single quote (')

    Okay, what is the problem? What behavior are you observing?

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    Kevin Spencer, Dec 10, 2003