Error with.. "Transfer-encoding:..."

Lars Netzel

I have an aspx page that contains a usercontrol as header on all pages. That
usercontrol has a few linkbuttons... sometimes when I press either of them I
get this message in the top of the screen (like when you reponse.write
something)

"Transfer-encoding: chunked2cb 1a1d"

Otherwise the page looks just fine.. and it's only sometimes.. and I can't
find a pattern for when it happens!

What does that mean and how do I get rid of it?

/Lars

Johann MacDonagh

Very strange. I've never heard of this problem, nor did a quick Google
search pull up any relavent results. I guess my first question would be,
what exactly do the buttons do?

Are you using any special encryption type for your form (are you specifying
a enctype property in your form?)

I'll do a little more sleuthing and see if I can pull up any information. In
the mean time, if this isn't a production environment, you may want to
reinstall the .NET framework or install the .NET 1.1 SP1 framework (if it
wasn't on already).

Reply soon,
Johann MacDonagh