    find a pattern for when it happens!

    What does that mean and how do I get rid of it?

    /Lars

    Lars Netzel, Dec 4, 2004

  2. Very strange. I've never heard of this problem, nor did a quick Google
    search pull up any relavent results. I guess my first question would be,
    what exactly do the buttons do?

    Are you using any special encryption type for your form (are you specifying
    a enctype property in your form?)

    I'll do a little more sleuthing and see if I can pull up any information. In
    the mean time, if this isn't a production environment, you may want to
    reinstall the .NET framework or install the .NET 1.1 SP1 framework (if it
    wasn't on already).

    Reply soon,
    Johann MacDonagh

    Johann MacDonagh, Dec 5, 2004