Errors while stress testing a load balanced application

Ravi Chand via .NET 247

(Type your message here)

Hi All,

One of our ASP.Net application was stress tested recently andunfortunately it is throwing up intermittent errors. Theapplication has been setup in a load balancing environment. Theaspx pages thorwing the errors work normally under stress freeconditions.

The 2 distinct errors being thrown are:

1) Specified Cast is not valid
System.InvalidCastException: Specified Cast is not valid

Stack Trace:
[InvalidCastException:Specified Cast is not valid.]
System.Web.UI.Page.LoadPageViewState() +28

2) Object reference not set to an instance of an object
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to aninstance of an object

Stack Trace:
[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instanceof an object.]
MyApplication.View.ShowDetails.Page_Load(obj sender, EventArgs e)+1329
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive +29
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain +742

Any clues?? Thanks in advance guys.