Euruko 2008 in March?

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by James Britt, Feb 10, 2008.

  1. James Britt

    James Britt Guest

    http://www.euruko2008.org/

    "This year it takes place in Prague, Czech Republic, on March 29th to 30th."

    Was there an announcement about a final date selection for Euruko 2008?

    Last message I found on ruby-talk was last November.

    Sadly, it's a bit late now for me to make plans, and I'm already booked
    to attend MntWest RubyConf on those dates.

    :(

    --
    James Britt

    "The use of anthropomorphic terminology when dealing with
    computing systems is a symptom of professional immaturity."
    - Edsger W. Dijkstra

    James Britt, Feb 10, 2008