eval / current binding

redroofgreentree

Hey,

So I've looked at module_eval, class_eval, and Kernel#eval

and I'm pretty sure that what I want to do is to do Kernel#eval("blah ...
some code", global_environment)

where by global_environment I mean the global_context or the
global_binding

The problem now ... is that I don't know how to access this global
environment / global context / global binding ... is there a function that I
can call that will

(1) get me the global binding / global env / global context or
(2) a function that I can call that will get me the current binding / env