Event handling using client side javascript

Gybas Petr

Hi all,

I prepared very simple page to check functionality of javascript on
Micorsoft PocketPC 2003 Emulator, but it doesn't work, although according to
documentation it should work.

<HTML>
<BODY>
<INPUT TYPE="TEXT" NAME="edt">
</BODY>
<SCRIPT FOR="window" EVENT="onload">
edt.onfocus = edt_onfocus;
edt.focus();

function edt_onfocus()
{
alert("focus");
}
</SCRIPT>
</HTML>

When I add ShowScriptErrors registry key, I always get error message: Object
edt doesn't support this property or method. Error throws on line
"edt.onfocus = edt_onfocus". Can you help me plese resolve this problem? Is
this problem in configuration of Pocket Internet Explorer?
Same script I tried to run on real hw, but with the same result.

Microsoft Pocket PC Version 4.20.1081 (Build 13100)

Thank you in advance,
pgyb