events calendar

Luis E Valencia

I have a table that says for example

01/05/2004 Party IIsadpaks
01/06/2004 Party 2394923423

A events table.

I want to make a calendar and that the days that are events are inbold and
with a link to a detail of the events of that day.

Luis E Valencia

how to make the calendar? a calendar control?

How to put the days with events on bold?

How to open a detail page ?

Grant

Have you ever fired up the VS.NET IDE? It has a calendar control in the
toolbox... well documented in the online help. Lots of methods and
properties you set programmatically.... blah blah blah...