Events of a dynamicaly created control

Carlos Cruz

Hi,

I've a class that creates dynamically a Panel with a Calendar.
I would like to handdle the calendar event SelectionChanged but I don't know
how.
I tried:

addhandle CalendarVar, addressof EventFunction

.... but I can't get the EventFunction called.

Could you help me on this?

Thanks in advance,
CC

Victor Garcia Aprea [MVP]

Hi Carlos,

At what time are you hooking up the event? If its not firing chances are
that you may be doing that too late (ie. in response to an event, on
PreRender, etc).

Could you post some code?

--
Victor Garcia Aprea