evidence shows ped ophelia not harmful

commander zero rides

The pe do philia scare is a fake. It is not harmful. That is why they
refuse to allow anyone to discuss the issue openly. It would reveal
that there is much evidence that it is harmless and can be
beneficial.

check out these sources:

Gilbert Herdt on the culture of the Sambia people.

The Rind Report

"Harmful to Minors" by Judith Levine

"Love Against Hate" by Karl Meninger

It is even mentioned as common practice in the opera Don Giovanni by
Mozart.

There are more sources. Have you ever noticed that only westerners
are
arrested overseas? The locals never are.

The sex hysteria is being used as a pretext to distract the people
from the failings of the government and to make them fear the
government.

Andrew Thompson

commander zero rides...:

You are a sick, pathetic, cowardly *freak*.

What, did you get dropped on your head once
too often as a youth?

(Shrugs - concedes) OK.. don't care, really.

I *do* however, hope that you are religious (Christian in
particular), so that you might burn in Hell for *all* eternity.
Nevertheless, even if you are an athiest with no moral
guidelines...

Your exact location has been pinpointed via Google
Earth. Stay *exactly* where you are* with your hands
against the wall, and wait for the de-freak squad to
arrive with petrol ('gas' for the Americans) and matches.

* We would not want to have to tire the Dobermans,
hunting you down.

Apologies to the group contributors - if this was a troll,
consider me 'well trolled'.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

Richard Reynolds

Andrew, while I agree with your disgust at this pratt I have to pipe up -
I *do* however, hope that you are religious (Christian in
particular), so that you might burn in Hell for *all* eternity.

Whether he is religious or not has not impact on whether hell exists.
Nevertheless, even if you are an athiest with no moral
guidelines...

I hope you're not saying that all atheists have no moral guidelines?
Religion is not the foundation of morality.

Lew

Richard said:
Andrew, while I agree with your disgust at this pratt I have to pipe up -

Andrew Thompson:
I *do* however, hope that you [the perverted OP] are religious
(Christian in particular), so that you might burn in Hell for *all* eternity.

Richard said:
Whether he [the perverted OP] is religious or not has not impact on whether hell exists.

But it makes all the difference to which Hell he goes. I'm guessing that
Andrew's opinion is that the Christian Hell will give the despicable one the
most suffering with the least opportunity for early release.

The OP should receive substantial punishment in this world first.

AT:
RR:
I hope you're not saying that all atheists have no moral guidelines?
Religion is not the foundation of morality.

Logically all Andrew did was limit his comment to the intersection of the sets
of people who are atheists and those with no moral guidelines. There is no
ineluctable conclusion that the sets coincide based on his comment.

Andrew Thompson

Richard Reynolds wrote:
I hope you're not saying that all atheists have no moral guidelines?

No. I myself am both an athiest, & possess moral
guidelines.

They may not be the same morals espoused by any
particular religion, but they work for me, and generally
lead to those around me being in a safe, happy place*.

The only reason I mentioned that (as Lew surmised)
was to highlight the subset of athiests who philosophise
that there can be 'no right or wrong' in a universe
with no God-like beings.

So yes, I very much agree with your closing comment that..
Religion is not the foundation of morality.

* Oh, ..except of course, for defects like the OP.
As unfortunate as their ..condition, ..obsession,
..state of insanity, might be, my greater concern
is for the people they might harm.

I doubt I could put it better than Samuel expressed, in..
"If a madman were to come into this room with a stick
in his hand, no doubt we should pity the state of his
mind; but our primary consideration would be to take
care of ourselves. We should knock him down first,
and pity him afterwards." - Samuel Johnson

Richard Reynolds

Richard said:
Whether he [the perverted OP] is religious or not has not impact on
whether hell exists.

But it makes all the difference to which Hell he goes. I'm guessing that
Andrew's opinion is that the Christian Hell will give the despicable one
the most suffering with the least opportunity for early release.

The OP should receive substantial punishment in this world first.
In that case, I'm with Andrew.
AT:

Logically all Andrew did was limit his comment to the intersection of the
sets of people who are atheists and those with no moral guidelines. There
is no ineluctable conclusion that the sets coincide based on his comment.

Just wanted to check that's what he meant and make it clear to any other
readers, don't like to see athiests getting a hard time for no good reason,
they get enough of that already!

Richard Reynolds

Andrew Thompson said:
Richard Reynolds wrote:
..
..

[...]

Thanks for the clarification Andrew, in that case I'm with you and Samuel.

TrimKetoBoost