Exange of informations and objects between PERL and JAVA

Discussion in 'Perl' started by Lionel, Aug 23, 2004.

  1. Lionel

    Lionel Guest

    Hi all,

    I would like having more informations on how we could exchange
    informations and/or objects between PERL and JAVA.

    We have a Java programs that open, maintain and close telnet
    connections, for PERL scripts...

    Is it possible, to echange the Java telnet session object to PERL
    programs ? Or thoses two languages could not exchange objects or such
    structure ?

    If it's not possible, how could I exchange textual informations
    between a Java program and a PERL script on the same UNIX computer ?
    Socket, Pipe,... ?

    Or mayby, there is another solution ?

    Thanks a lot for your help.

    Best regards.