    apply(self.__target, self.__args, self.__kwargs)

    Thank you
    Haegges
    HHaegele, Sep 19, 2003

  2. If that's the entire error message, I'd suspect that you're not
    supplying the correct arguments when creating the thread object. It
    looks like when you call myThread.start(), the threaded class you
    created is balking at the argument list passed to it.

    But, that doesn't look like a complete traceback error stack either...

    Kevin.

    Kevin Cazabon, Sep 19, 2003