Exceptions in VS2003

Neven Klofutar

Hi,

Is is possible which Exception will a method throw when I browse throught
InteliSense list of methods ?

Thanx, Neven

Kevin Spencer

Only is which it possible to get InteliSense throught grammar sense of which
makes.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

Karl Seguin

Whats the matter you? Get up on the wrong side today? It was -20 when I
woke up in ottawa :p better than whatever warm front is hitting toronto
today...

Anyways, I think he did well for someone who's primary language isn't
english (likely croation)...

Karl

Kevin Spencer

Sorry, Karl. I wasn't impugning his English. I just couldn't understand the
question, and I was being humorous. I'm certain he speaks far better English
than I do Croatian!

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

Neven Klofutar

No need to fight over me guys :)
Sorry for my English, and yes I'm from Croatia.

Neven