Exchange 2003 and ASP.NET e-mails...AAAUGH!!

Green Start Button

Aaaugh!
Okay, here's the deal.
The I/T department at my company has updated their Exchange Server to the 2003 version. Now, the e-mail forms I have created in ASP.NET all cough up the error "Could not access 'CDO.Message' object" ... (Grumble! Grumble!)

So the code I used to use no longer works:

Dim Body as String = ...
Dim mail As New MailMessage()
With mail
.To = "(e-mail address removed)"
.From = txtEmail.Text
.Subject = "Technical Support Request"
.BodyFormat = MailFormat.Html
.Body = Body
End With

SmtpMail.SmtpServer = "EMAIL server goes here"
SmtpMail.Send(mail)
The security restrictions with Exchange 2003 no longer allows this method to work. What options do I have / should be considered?

Any feedback is welcome.
TIA...

Bruce Barker

you shoudl be able to setup a relay server that that talks to the new exchange. read the doc on setting up a smtp server that forwards on you iis box.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)