    in a dropdown box. Another words, the user selects an item from the combo
    and then hits Enter key. I want to attach code to that event.
    Is it possible?

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=, Aug 10, 2004

  2. From my experience, enter key doesn't work on <select>. For an example of
    this not working, goto the advanced google search:
    http://www.google.ca/advanced_search?hl=en

    enter something in the boxes and hit "enter", the search is submitted. Now
    select how many results you want and leave the focus on the dropdownbox,
    hitting enter doesn't work. This is true for both mozilla and IE.

    Karl

    msnews.microsoft.com, Aug 10, 2004