    Thanks in advance

    Stefano Mostarda
    Rome Italy

    stefano mostarda, Oct 10, 2003

  2. stefano mostarda

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Have you specified the property with any design-time attributes?

    --
    Teemu Keiski

    "stefano mostarda" <> wrote in message
    > Hi There,
    >
    > I have a problem.
    >
    > I have developed a customcontrol in c#.
    >
    > I have a property composed by 3 sub-property. I have implemented an
    > expandableobjectconverter and everything works fine.
    >
    > The problem is that every time I change this property, using property
    > window, and switch to html view no changes have been posted to html code.

    If

    Teemu Keiski, Oct 11, 2003

  3. stefano mostarda

    Nigil LaVey Guest

    hi guys,

    I am having this problems too... if I inherits it from
    System.Web.UI.WebControl.WebControls.. it works fine.. but if I inherits it
    from System.Web.UI.Control. I am unable to edit those property via ".aspx
    "page and all those Nested Class Property will be gone also.

    for source code reference.please go to the following links.
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;324301

    try to run that sample and change the inherit class
    "System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebControl
    " to "System.Web.UI.Control"

    [DefaultProperty("EmployeeInfo"),
    ToolboxData("<{0}:EmployeeControl runat=server></{0}:EmployeeControl>")]
    public class EmployeeControl: System.Web.UI.Control

    so did u manage to solve it?

    please advise,
    Nigil

    Nigil LaVey, Nov 2, 2003