Expat 2.0 released

Karl Waclawek

Release 2.0.0 of the Expat XML parser is the end point of the
1.95.X series of releases. The goals we tried to achieve were:

- Solidify and stabilize the implementation of the given API.
- Add desirable features as long as they fit with the API.
- Keep the API backwards compatible, if extensions are needed.

Changes:
- We no longer use the "check" library for C unit testing; we
always use the (partial) internal implementation of the API.
- Report XML_NS setting via XML_GetFeatureList().
- Fixed headers for use from C++.
- XML_GetCurrentLineNumber() and XML_GetCurrentColumnNumber()
now return unsigned integers.
- Added XML_LARGE_SIZE switch to enable 64-bit integers for
byte indexes and line/column numbers.
- Updated to use libtool 1.5.22 (the most recent).
- Added support for AmigaOS.
- Some mostly minor bug fixes. SF issues include: 1006708,
1021776, 1023646, 1114960, 1156398, 1221160, 1271642.

Web site: http://www.libexpat.org
Download: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=10127

Karl