    Any help is appreciated.
    THanks.
    VS2005 v2.0
    =?Utf-8?B?Vk1J?=, Nov 11, 2007

  2. You can set history with JavaScript so the back button does not work. You
    can also set the page, using meta tags, to expire so it will not cache on
    the client side.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Nov 11, 2007

  3. Do you have some links that can help me?

    =?Utf-8?B?Vk1J?=, Nov 11, 2007
  4. For caching:
    http://www.chami.com/Tips/internet/113096I.html

    Disabling back button:
    http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/111500-1.2.shtml

    The second is the most thorough way to stop a user from using the back
    button. Caching will lead to a page expired warning, which is good in many
    situations.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Nov 13, 2007