Expiring page immediately after leaving it...

Guest

How can I expire a page after I click on something that redirects me to
another page (either a link or a Submit button)? I load the page to be
expired via https.
I've tried several options I found on the web, including adding on
(OutputCache location="none") on my aspx page, using Session.Count, among
others. I even tried something that I found on
http://aspnet.4guysfromrolla.com/demos/ExpiringDemoA.aspx. But the page
"expires" if I refresh. If I hit "Back" and "Forward" it won't expire.

Any help is appreciated.
THanks.
VS2005 v2.0

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

You can set history with JavaScript so the back button does not work. You
can also set the page, using meta tags, to expire so it will not cache on
the client side.

Guest

Do you have some links that can help me?