explain this c code,pelase

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Mronoal, Sep 18, 2011.

  1. Mronoal

    Mronoal

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2011
    Messages:
    3
    :fight:
    hello everyone:

    please explain this c code ,if you know "ASM" language please in asm code.

    I come from abroad, English is not good. thanks.

    ------------------code----------------
    main()
    {
    char *p,*q;
    char str[]="Hello,World\n";
    q = p = str;
    p++;
    printf(q);
    printf(p);
    I konw program result:
    Hello,World
    ello,World
    But,I don't how explain by ASM CODE

    ^_^ can you tell me some URL or BBS about linux/c.asm
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
    Mronoal, Sep 18, 2011