Export ASP.NET Page to Microsoft Word

Ami

Hi All
Could anyone suggest some ideas or links to convert the ASP.NET page
with images of the page
to Microsoft Word using C#.

Thank you in advance for all help
Amu

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Ami said:
Hi All
Could anyone suggest some ideas or links to convert the ASP.NET page
with images of the page
to Microsoft Word using C#.

Thank you in advance for all help
Amu

recommended practice) , but this is a classic asp newsgroup. ASP.Net bears
very little resemblance to classic ASP so, while you may be lucky enough to
find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who can answer your question, you
can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a group where
those dotnet-knowledgeable people hang out. I suggest

You may benefit from one of the tools sold by ASPOSE

theartiststillknownasgarvin

"... there is no way for you to know it..."

I am relatively new to the MSDN Managed groups.

I find it curious that there is little or no guidance as to the intent of
each particular group, and had no inkling that this particular one was
focused on classic ASP.

My eyeballs saw "microsoft.public.inetserver.general", my mistake, for sure,
but easy to make.

Is there a directory anywhere that provides summaries for each group?

Or an "About" function somewhere not obvious to me?

I have had similar problems in the SQL Server Programming groups, where
there is an equally-vast gap between T-SQL and SQL CLR, like that of ASP/ASPX.

Sure one can read the posts and get a general idea, but pardon the pun,
there is obviously "information" on the intent of each group that is not
being "served".

Bob Barrows [MVP]

theartiststillknownasgarvin said:
"... there is no way for you to know it..."

I am relatively new to the MSDN Managed groups.

I find it curious that there is little or no guidance as to the
intent of each particular group, and had no inkling that this
particular one was focused on classic ASP.

I've complained about this several times but no action was taken.
Outside of browsing through existing messages, there was no way for you
to have known, especially if you were not aware of the distinction
between "classic" ASP and ASP.Net.

theartiststillknownasgarvin

Good to know I'm not just lost.

On your next complaint, you might also mention that the breadcrumbs for the
site are also wacky.

When inside any managed group, I see in IE7 on Vista Biz:

"MSDN Home (link) > MSDN Managed Newsgroups (no link)"

I would expect there to be a link back to the main Managed Newsgroups page,
and there is not, you can't get there from here.

And I think the convention is to use the final, non-link crumb to identify
where you actually are, in this case "inetserver.asp.general", which appears
below, but not where the ASP.NET (3.5) convention says it should be.

The lack of a link back bugs me. If you agree, then I will go ahead and file
my own complaint or "upgrade suggestion".

Bob Barrows [MVP]

theartiststillknownasgarvin said:
Good to know I'm not just lost.

On your next complaint, you might also mention that the breadcrumbs
for the site are also wacky.

When inside any managed group, I see in IE7 on Vista Biz:

"MSDN Home (link) > MSDN Managed Newsgroups (no link)"

I would expect there to be a link back to the main Managed Newsgroups
page, and there is not, you can't get there from here.

And I think the convention is to use the final, non-link crumb to
identify where you actually are, in this case
"inetserver.asp.general", which appears below, but not where the
ASP.NET (3.5) convention says it should be.

The lack of a link back bugs me. If you agree, then I will go ahead
and file my own complaint or "upgrade suggestion".

I agree, but, don't let me be the arbiter of your decision to file a
complaint. :)