Export Datagrid to excel - Character Problem!!

Selin Can

Hello,

I want to export datagrid to excel. When I export datagrid to excel,
sometimes data are shown corrupted! (Turkish characters!!)

I use this code :

*****

StringWriter tw = new StringWriter();

HttpContext.Current.Response.Clear();

HttpContext.Current.Response.ContentType = "application/vnd.ms-excel";

// I think , I use wrong encoding!

HttpContext.Current.Response.ContentEncoding =
System.Text.Encoding.GetEncoding("iso-8859-9");

// Remove the charset from the Content-Type header.

HttpContext.Current.Response.Charset = "";

System.Web.UI.Html32TextWriter hw = new System.Web.UI.Html32TextWriter(tw);

dataGrid.EnableViewState = false;

dataGrid.RenderControl(hw);

//Write the HTML back to the browser.

HttpContext.Current.Response.Write(tw.ToString());

//End the response.

HttpContext.Current.Response.End();

******

For same datagrid, sometimes is worked,sometimes not. I cannot find any
logic.

Wrong:

ProductName
Total