    I have seen the sites and articles regarding the datagrid export to excel.
    but still i am getting the same problem.

    Thanks in advance.
    =?Utf-8?B?QmlkYXJrb3Rh?=, May 23, 2005

  2. From my experience style sheets don't play very well with Excel.
    I'd suggest that you remove the style sheet references and instead use
    inline styles for the individual elements.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], May 23, 2005

  3. I have to use the stylesheets in my ASPX Page. when i try to export all the
    HTML contents in that page is also getting exported. Is there any other
    solution for this.

    Thank you

    =?Utf-8?B?QmlkYXJrb3Rh?=, May 24, 2005